Pages

30 June 2011

Tanganyika

Last week we took a little trip to Tanganyika Wildlife Park/Zoo with my mother in law. This was our first trip and I have to say it was pretty awesome.

The concept is you get to be interactive with the animals and in my opinion it didn't disappoint.

The kids ready to go. Micah is thrilled. :)


note: Lo is wearing her "zoo" pants. Any time we say we are going to the zoo she insists on wearing these pants. HA!

First stop none other than the giraffes, my favorite animal God created. :) They are so beautiful.
Best part: feeding them. This is something I have always wanted to do and I can strike this off my "bucket list."

Some of the animals up close and personal.
There were several baby Joeys and one was in it's momma's pouch, so cool.

The lemurs' who would jump up and sit on your lap.
Lo was terrified and screamed at the lemurs. I kept trying to explain they were like Curious George or doggies, but she wasn't having it. Maybe next time she will like them.


Micah got bored and fell asleep. Precious.

Family shot with a cranky toddler. Awesome.

It was still a beautiful day and we had fun before the heat set in.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome place! I've always wanted to feed giraffes but I've never been anywhere where they do it. I can't believe you get to be that close to the lemurs. That is too cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...