Pages

27 August 2012

My Superheros!

My superheros!




comic book effect on photos courtesy of THIS tutorial...I had to tweak her instructions a bit to get it to work since I have photoshop elements as opposed to just plain photoshop, but I liked how they turned out and you can bet they will be in a scrapbook page soon! Comic book fonts found here.

But even superheros need their mommy to tie on their capes.

Scaling tall buildings...


and blasting away the villains!

I can't believe these two are already scheming together. AH! I want MW to have a superhero birthday party, so this new found skill should come in handy. However, now I think a certain little girl thinks she needs one too! We shall see it is still 5-6m out!


4 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute post! So not to be a super creepy stalker person but I think I saw you and your adorable kids at the library this morning! I was doing storytime with my kiddos. I wanted to go introduce myself but by the time I made it back to the puzzles you were gone! Oh well maybe next time! :) your kids are SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute!! My kids would get a kick out of their own comic strip! I'll have to try it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post!! Love all the word boxes:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...