Pages

15 April 2013

I Wanna Be...

I didn't take the time to edit most of these, but they are cute just as they are. These are Chad's cowboy boots. Now Chad never struck me as one who would have had cowboy boots in childhood, but what do I know, guess the mystery is still alive. HA!

Leighton is a born model...anyone want to sign her?! She can pose and ham it up for the camera just as good as any child model, plus I think she is a doll face...when we comb our hair and wear matching clothes. ;)

I wanna be a cowgirl baaa-by!




And then it was Micah's turn. Yes, my kids may be 2 year apart in age, but MW is just a few inches shy of catching Lo in stature and sizes.

I wanna be a cowboy baaa-by!

1 comment:

  1. I was just wondering and take your time in thinking about it (hee hee) but would you mind if I adopted them?!? You can come visit whenever you want.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...