Pages

28 October 2013

Tanganyika 2013

We finally made our annual trip to Tanganyika. I really really love this zoo. I love getting up close with the animals. It is so cool to say "I have pet a kangaroo and a giraffe." So if you live around here, I highly recommend going! Yearly!

First up the nursery. Look at all the cute baby animals.



Lo brought her own camera, but failed to use it. HA!


Ah, the Lemurs. Every year we go Lo freaks out. This year she kept telling everyone that this was the year she was going to be brave and hold a Lemur....
{This was 2011}
{2012}

{2013}

Well...there is always next year.


Stopping to play on this cool jungle gym.
Mommy too.


Petting bunnies and feeding tortoises.



Mommy Kanga with Little Roo in her pouch!


Cutest little baby monkey ever.

Ah and we saved THE best for last. The Giraffes. God's greatest animal creation.


I want one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...